- 27″ Top opening with 29″ spring-loaded vented lid
- Constructed with minimum 12 gauge steel
- Interior paint
- Ladder with safety grip
- Adjustable rack & pinion slide gate assembly
- 30″ Clearance under a bottom gate
- Up to 7500 bushels
- Quality at an economical price
- Widest skid base on the market, built for stability
- All P&O steel including: roof, side-wall, legs and cone
- All Concept bins come standard with an epoxy primer and a polyurethane top coat
Long Term Reliability
Concept’s standard of paint quality is unmatched in the smooth wall bin industry. Utilizing a 2 coat liquid paint process ensures a long lasting and beautiful aesthetic as well as highly protective finish.
Boasting superior salt spray ratings and better edge protection to prevent rust; liquid paint provides a smooth finish and increases product flow, keeping the inside of your Concept bin clean.
Every Concept bin goes through our 3-step wash & clean process, ensuring the steel is 100% free of contaminants and etched to maximize adhesion and shine. We regularly perform audits on our process to ensure that every step of the process is up to spec.