- 27″ Top opening with 29″ spring-loaded lid
- Constructed with minimum 12 gauge steel
- Industrial grade liquid paint coating
- Ladder with safety grip
- Adjustable rack & pinion slide gate assembly
- 28″ Discharge clearance
- Up to 7500 bushels
- Quality at an economical price
- Widest skid base on the market, built for stability
- All P&O steel including: roof, side-wall, legs and cone
- All Concept bins come standard with an epoxy primer and a polyurethane top coat
Long Term Reliability
Concept’s standard of paint quality is unmatched in the smooth wall bin industry. Utilizing a 2 coat liquid paint process ensures a long lasting and beautiful aesthetic as well as highly protective finish.
Boasting superior salt spray ratings and better edge protection to prevent rust; liquid paint provides a smooth finish and increases product flow, keeping the inside of your Concept bin clean.
Every Concept bin goes through our 3-step wash & clean process, ensuring the steel is 100% free of contaminants and etched to maximize adhesion and shine. We regularly perform audits on our process to ensure that every step of the process is up to spec.
Concept Industries Grain Bins
|Model||Bushels||Cubic Ft||Bin Height||Min. Auger Req.|
|14' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 45 Degree Hopper Freight Inc.|
|16' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 40 Degree Hopper|
|18' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 40 Degree Hopper|