- 27″ Top opening with 29″ spring-loaded lid
- Constructed with minimum 12 gauge steel
- Ladder with safety grip
- 28″ Clearance under the bottom gate
- Adjustable rack and pinion slide gate assembly
- Quality at an economical price
- Widest skid base on the market, built for stability
- All P&O steel including: roof, side-wall, legs and cone
- All Concept bins come standard with an epoxy primer and a polyurethane top coat
Long Term Reliability
Concept’s standard of paint quality is unmatched in the smooth wall bin industry. Utilizing a 2 coat liquid paint process ensures a long lasting and beautiful aesthetic as well as highly protective finish.
Boasting superior salt spray ratings and better edge protection to prevent rust; liquid paint provides a smooth finish and increases product flow, keeping the inside of your Concept bin clean.
Every Concept bin goes through our 3-step wash & clean process, ensuring the steel is 100% free of contaminants and etched to maximize adhesion and shine. We regularly perform audits on our process to ensure that every step of the process is up to spec.
Concept Industries Steep Cone Bins
|Model||Bushels||Cubic Ft||Bin Height||Min Auger Req.|
|14' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 55 Degree Hopper|
|16' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 55 Degree Hopper|
|18' Diameter, 35 Degree Roof, 55 Degree Hopper|