Warranty Terms for
Concept Industries Ltd.
“commercial bin” means any bin that is not used as grain, seed, or fertilizer storage in an ‘on-farm setting’ and primarily for use on that farm, as well as any bin used to store liquid commodities.
Product Warranty and Duration
- 5-year warranty for any defects in material or workmanship.
- 10-year warranty for structural failures.
- 1-year paint warranty for commercial bin usage, including liquids.
- Warranty commences on the date product is received by the customer.
Notice Requirements and Procedure
- In order to make a valid warranty claim the authorized reseller and/or original owner must provide notice in writing addressed to 346 Kimberly Rd, Winkler, MB R6W 0H7.
- Notice should include the information:
- Customers name and address
- Make and model the product
- Current location of the product
- Date on which the product was purchased
- Brief description of the issue with respect to which the warranty coverage is claimed
- Notice must be received by Concept Industries within 1 month (30 days) of the occurrence of the issue being claimed.
- Warranty claims for damage incurred during shipping of product must be reported on the day of delivery.
- Product is modified or altered in any way without written approval from Concept Industries.
- Product is misused and/or not used for the purpose of general agricultural use.
- Product is not properly maintained.
- Product is located on a site not properly prepared.
- Product has been damaged by way of vandalism or any force majeure (fire, flood, lightning, etc.).
- Paint has been damaged by accident or negligence of the customer.
- Road salt has not been washed off of the product.
- Interior or exterior of the product is exposed to corrosive or harmful materials or conditions.
- Product is installed or erected in a fashion that does not meet Concept Industries Guidelines.
- Product is removed from location originally installed.
Resolution of Warranty Claims
- All warranty claims will be investigated by Concept Industries to adduce whether they are valid and approved.
- All approved warranty claims are at the discretion of Concept Industries to determine the appropriate course of action. This may include repair or replacement of the product.
- Directs costs such as shipping, assembly, disassembly, or labor costs incurred by Concept Industries in the resolution of the warranty claim are not covered or included. All such costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Concept Industries will not cover the cost of any rental or replacement product acquired by the customer during the repair period.
Warranty Not Transferrable
- This warranty applies only to authorized resellers and original owners of all products. Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners or third parties.
Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, Concept Industries makes no other representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, by operation of law, course of dealing, or otherwise with respect to any product or component part thereof that Concept Industries manufactures. Applicable Law is that of the Province of Manitoba.